What is the Ci Anywhere Implementation Project?
The Ci Anywhere Implementation project is aiming to agree ‘enhanced admissions’ requirements in order to simplify online admissions processes for all Curtin Campuses.
The project will;
- Implement “out of the box” Ci modules for Enhanced Admissions and the Applicant and Agent Portal (which provides international/domestic students and agents with online self-service capability)
- Automate the generation and delivery of offers, including pathways packaged and multiple offers to an individual (which will remove the need to email offers)
- Undertake in-product application/document follow up with the applicant/agent
- Deliver Student One access for the Future Students team
- Simplify current document standards to align with digital governance requirements
- Undertake comprehensive business readiness, training and communications to support new ways of working
- Implement domestic admissions competitive practices (year round offers, next best offer, Post Graduate deferrals)
The project is now in the Discovery & Design phase, which runs from July 2020 to March 2021.
Find out everything you need to know here...
Curtin Weekly - 31 July 2020
Have you heard about the Student & Academic Support Program?
Curtin Weekly - 16 September 2020
Learn more about the acquisition lifecycle stages the Ci Anywhere project is focused on.
Curtin Weekly - 7 October 2020
Find out more about CiA Implementation project design principles.
Curtin Weekly - 3 November 2020
Learn more about the discrete packages of work the P2 project squads are focused on.
Curtin Weekly - 1 December 2020
Take a look at our demo videos showing base functionality of SASP CiA modules.
Curtin Weekly - 2 March 2021
The end of the ‘Discovery & Design’ phase of the SASP Project 2 is fast approaching!
Curtin Weekly - 27 April 2021
The end of SASP Discovery & Design Phase Update.