The Advancement Operations team is the backbone of University Advancement, supporting all engagement and fundraising activity. Specifically, the team is responsible for:
- Records management system
- Data hygiene/data integrity
- Governance and compliance
- Information requests
- Access, training and support
- User experience
- Data analytics
- Gift management
Curtin’s one source of truth for graduate data is Raiser’s Edge (RE), a customer relationship management (CRM) system that is managed by the Advancement Operations team. RE also stores donor and Curtin special stakeholder data.
You can reach the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests and assistance
Want to arrange disbursement of funds? Please complete the disbursement request form and email it to us.
Access and assistance for Raiser’s Edge and other Advancement systems
Do you fit into one of the following categories and need help with an Advancement system?
- Have access to a system but need help with a process or troubleshooting an issue
- Have been granted access but cannot login
- Have just joined a team with access and would like to request personal access to assist with your role’s responsibilities.
Please contact the Advancement Operations team at email@example.com.